I was recently featured as a guest on the Law Business Podcast! I had a great conversation with the host, Borbala Banto, about the power of inbound marketing and how law firms can use a digital strategy to grow the practice.
Here are some highlights from my conversation with Borbala. You can listen to the full podcast below.
- Inbound marketing involves attracting customers to your business with quality content, interacting with them and nurturing the relationship. You’ll convert the best leads into paying customers and wow them with excellent service so they become a promoter of your brand.
- Consumers now use an average of 10.4 resources before making a buying decision. Pre-shopping is occurring more and more frequently, and this is true in the legal industry. If you want to be found online, you need to be visible.
- A stale and static website will never rank highly on search engines! You have to be proactive about updating your site with good content. But simply throwing out content won’t work – you need to have a well-thought-out strategy to achieve success.
- Inbound marketing is so powerful because it incorporates marketing automation – software that allows you to automate your follow-up.
- Inbound marketing also takes into consideration the buyer’s journey. Most people aren’t ready to buy from you the first time they visit your website, so you need to provide useful content that coordinates with each step in the process: the awareness stage, the consideration stage and the decision stage.
- Three common marketing mistakes that attorneys make – 1) They don’t consider their target market; 2) They are unwilling to test campaigns and 3) There is a disconnect between marketing and sales
Like what you heard? Click the image below to download our free inbound marketing checklist. If you have a question about inbound, leave a comment below and we’ll be sure to respond!